These forms must be turned in during initial registration. You may print and fill them out now, but make sure you set aside some time before dropping your child off to fill these out, if you don’t already have them completed.
All children must have forms completed, signed, and turned in at registration to participate.
- Click to view and print the ‘CKB Sports Photo, Video, and Risk Form‘
If your payment is not made online 3 days prior to your selected camp date, then you will pay walk-up price. So, be sure to pay early!
Having trouble? You can read our FAQ here.
2019 Camp Payment and Information
CKB Football Development Camp DOES NOT provide refunds on CAMP FEES, however all camp fees can be credited toward future camps.
All tryout fees will be credited towards any Youth Pro Bowl registration fees.
- The top 20% of each camp will be selected to participate in the Youth Pro Bowl
- This will be a no-contact camp so no pads are necessary
- Wear cleats and shorts
- Camp times start at 10 AM and run until 1 PM
All children will have the opportunity to:
- Make new friends at camp
- Continuous training, development, and skill improvements; improvement never stops!
- Receive training from the NFL’s best
- Experience a pro development guest speaker panel
- A scholarship and camp fee reduction is available for low-income households. Email us for more information!
YOUTH PRO BOWL TRYOUT SCHEDULE
YPBCENTRAL FLORIDA | June 8 | 9:00am Registration, 10:00am Start | 2nd-8th Grade | Zephryhills Florida
YPBIndianapolis | June 22 | 9:00am Registration, 10:00am Start | 2nd – 8th Grade | 600 E Country Road 50 N Danville
YBP Arizona | TBA | 10:00am Registration, 11:00am Start |
YBP San Diego | TBA | 10:00am Registration, 11:00am Start |
YBP Portland OR | TBA | 10:00am Registration, 11:00am Start |